CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Possible Contest Entry

Here is an excerpt from something I might enter in a contest:

I felt the gentle chills of the snow land on my face and catch in my hair. I softly trudged down my street through the snow and watched the trees gracefully sway in the wind. When I reached the park at the other end of my neighborhood I plopped myself down on the bench and watched the clouds swirl around the sky. I silently looked around to see if anyone was glancing my way and when I was positive there was no one around I stuck my tongue out of my mouth into the chilly December air in attempt to catch a snowflake. My tongue got chills as one too many landed themselves upon my tongue and I threw myself into the white, snowy ground in an attempt to stop my boredom. While I was staring at all of the soft, gentle flakes landing on the ground I couldn't help but think wow.

Tell me whether I should enter it or not.

Love,
♥Colleen♥

1 comments:

loony lyssie said...

That is really good!
I think you should enter it.
Very good.