CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Path

I left my path,

The one I've traveled all these years, 
I've wandered off my road,
Oh, baby, here come the tears.

Which road do I explore next?
Some are too late to take,
Some just can't be conquered,
I guess it's time to break,

This fast paced life I love,
I guess it's time to rest,
Joyous times turned to bores,
Some would say I was blessed,

But I truly think I'm cursed,
No path to follow,
No road to take,
A difficult pill to swallow,

Maybe one day I'll find,
Another trail I love,
That I can hope to join one day,
Though there are none I can think of,

For now my life has slowed,
Left me missing my path,
My life has slowed and slowed,
I hope I won't face the wrath,

Of leaving hopes of joy behind, 
Joyous things no more to do,
I really miss that path I traveled,
I'm sure you would, too.