CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What Used To Be

Remember all the times we shared? 


The laughs we laughed?

The games we played?

The boys we chased? 

The fights we had?

The dreams we had?

The plans we made?

The laughs we laughed,
at a million corny jokes.

The games we played,
but we never seemed to finish.

The boys we chased,
that you always caught.

The fights we had,
over the littlest things.

The dreams we had,
of being best friends forever.

And the plans we made,
to stick at one another's side.

But those joke's seemed too lame.

And the games got too old.

The boys stopped having cooties.

And the fights turned to silence.

The dream seemed to fade.

And the plans might not come true.

I still stop to think,
About what we used to do,

I like to think,
you do, too.

I like to think,
You think of me.

I like to think,
you think of what we used to be.

0 comments: