CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Wherever Life Takes Me

Wandering a trail,

Speeding through my life,
Living in the moment,
Forgetting all my strife,

Going day-by-day,
Crave to sometimes stop,
To turn this fast pace down,
To take a nice slow drop,

But yet I want to go,
To continue living on,
Faster moving forward,
Forget the life that's gone,

Tomorrow's turn into yesterday's,
And years quickly going by,
Leaving what I used to be,
And now learning how to fly,

Life speeds on,
And life goes fast,
Sometimes I,
Just want to make it last,

Armed with knowledge,
And a friend,
You never know,
How it will end,

Life can change,
And change it will,
Aim for the stars,
So wishes you'll fulfill,

Turn the page,
Each one is key,
I'm going,
wherever life takes me.

0 comments: