CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

I Do, Too

It's been a day

A day when everything goes wrong
A day when the sun seems to hide
A day that seems to drag along

But then I think
And think of you
It's like magic
There's nothing so true

Because you make me laugh
And you make me smile
Even on those days
Life tastes so vile

Just one word
Just one look
That's all it takes
To get me hooked

You don't know
How you make my day
Every time
You look my way

You'd never guess
How you make me feel
You don't know
The wounds you heal

From one sentence
Or one smile
It never fails
To last awhile

Some people tell me
That you're "just"a boy
But would "just" a boy
Fill me with joy?

So, look my way
And make my day

Or, talk awhile
And make me smile

Maybe smile at me
So I'm filled with glee

You leave me smiling,
Glowing,
Loving every minute of the day
Just because you're you

But I can only hope
Only wish
Only dream
That I do, too.

1 comments:

sara said...

i loveee this one (: